Instructions for completing a fillable PDF form
If you are using a desktop or laptop computer:
- Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete fillable PDF forms. Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC are available for free from Adobe.
- Before completing the document, save the form (PDF format) to a location on your computer (for example: Desktop or Documents). You must save the file to your computer first and then fill it out. Do not complete the form within your web browser or your data will NOT be saved.
- Right click on the form and click “Save as.”
- Save to a location on your computer, such as your Desktop or Documents folders.
- Once you have saved the form to your computer, you are ready to complete the form.
- Open the fillable form with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- After you have completed the form, save a final version of the file to your computer.
- Attach the filled-in form to an email and send it.